DLSU-D >> my.DLSU-D
Please be advised that the old version of the my.DLSUD portal will only be available until May 31, 2016.
Starting June 1, 2016, all portal accounts will be migrated to my.DLSUD Version 5.0.
my.dlsu-d is your portal. It is your point of access from your most needed information down to your typically used transactions and services. The university utilizes technology to bring you the fastest and most convenient way to deal with processes, to communicate, to get information and to settle on making learning exciting and innovative.
With this portal, you can gain access to various services relevant to your student life such as grades, your schedules, and a lot more.
With the recent innovations initiated by the ICTC, faculty, parents, and staff now also have their own portal accounts with a unique set of features that caters to the needs of various users.
The new portal is also now mobile friendly and can be accessed conveniently across devices.
Download College Brochures
Forgot password? Go to ICTC Helpdesk window to reset.
Students, Faculty and Staff
- For current users, log in to your account using your existing username and password. To access the beta version of the my.DLSUD portal, existing usernames and passwords will still be accepted but users may alternatively use their student numbers to access their accounts.
- For new users, visit the ICTC Help Window to activate your accounts.
- For current users, use your existing username and password to access your account.
- Upon log in, the updated system will generale a new username for you. The new username will be "G - " + 9 digit student number. Alternatively, parents can use "G - " + old username to log in.
e.g: G-200301314 or G-DHJ1314
- Secure Activation details upon clearance prior to graduation.
- For alumni who wish to activate their portal after graduation, contact the Alumni Relations and Placement Office ARPO Secretariat Trunkline: Cavite +63 (46) 481.1900 local 3161 / 3036 Telefax: (+6346) 481.1933 Manila +63 (2) 779.5180
- What benefit could I get from My.DLSUD?
My.DLSUD is customized to provide several features and services that are valuable to the users. It dispenses necessary information that the faculty need like class and exam schedule, grades, evaluation and others. It also grants a trail to strengthen communication within the community through mail, e-class, announcements among others. The portal, devised by ICT Center, is user friendly to enrich a culture of linked and informed DLSU-D community.
- How do I get a user account?
All faculty have portal accounts. If you are a new faculty or a faculty who has not activated your account, you are advised to visit the Helpdesk of ICT Center for your username and password. Just bring your ID.
- How do I log in to My.DLSUD?
From the main page of the university website, you can proceed to the login portion of My.DLSUD portal. To login, just type your username and password, which you have verified with the Helpdesk of ICT Center; this is an implemented requirement to verify your identity and secure your account as well. Once the login name and password are accepted, you can now access the services offered by the portal.
- Is the information in My.DLSUD secure and private?
Be certain that all information in your portal account is guaranteed secure as your identity is authenticated by your login details (username and password). Students and faculty have their respective portal accounts; therefore, the others could not view your personal information.
- How can I protect my personal account?
Along with such confidentiality is responsibility. So as not to provide an opportunity for others to explore your account, do the necessary measures to protect it. This could be done by keeping login details confidential. Your account is a sacred ownership which should not be disclosed to everyone especially that the portal is the window to my.forums, my.mail, my.grades, my.organizer, my. evaluation and so on. Also, religiously log out properly to prevent the next user of the computer from accidentally exploring and intentionally tinkering your account.
- Could I change my password? How could I change it?
By all means, you may change your password. A convenient system is developed to aid you in doing so. There is no need to visit ICT Center; simply click the Change password button in the upper right of the portal page and supply the information required by the fields.
- What shall I do if I encounter a difficulty in logging in?
Logging in shall never be a problem unless you have encoded incorrect username and password; thus, be discreet in typing those login details especially that they are case sensitive. If despite accurate log in is observed, still errors persist, you may seek assistance through the Helpdesk at ICT Center.
- What must I do incase I forget my password? Could I recover it?
Your password is under wraps so find a way to back it up. But if you forget it, just click the forgot my password button.
9. Could I easily access the portal when I am not within the university premises?
Ideally, yes. The portal is not simply intranet-covered but internet-sheltered; therefore, you could have an access to the portal locally and even overseas.