CEAT congratulates new mechanical engineers
Posted on October 10, 2017 at 1PM
DLSU-D recenty scored another 100 percent passing rate for the September 2017 Mechanical Engineering Licensure Examination.
As a result, nine of the University's graduates are now qualified to become licensed mechanical engineers. Below is the list of board passers:
- Engr. Jhandler A. Albay
- Engr. Arkie Marlou G. Bagunu
- Engr. Roi Jason F. Deduyo
- Engr. Cedric N. Ignacio
- Engr. Abel Karlo M. Mararac
- Engr. John Phillip L. Magasca
- Engr. Joselle Allain S. Mercado
- Engr. Byron Gerard T. Sartin
- Engr. Vernie Hanzel R. Soriano
Congratulations and Animo La Salle!