Christmas Celebration 2017
Posted on December 1, 2017 at 1 PM
The Marketing Communications Office has announced the mechanics for this year's Institutional Christmas celebration contests.
- Each unit is only allowed to have one entry for a preferred performance in this competition. The unit can choose from the following : SONG, DANCE, CHORALE, MAGIC, and any related performance
- Number of Participants is from 1 to 15
- Each entry will be given 3 minutes and a maximum time of 5 minutes including entrance and exit.
- Performance should be wholesome and entertaining. No death - defying acts or lewd performances
- Appropriate costumes, props and musical accompaniment may be used to enhance the performance.
- Please send online registration form on or before Dec 10.
- 40% - Originality and creative interpretation
- 30% - Costume/ Props and/or Music
- 20% - Stage presence
- 10% - Audience Impact
- TOTAL 100%
Theme: Three decades of Lasallian stewardship
BFMO will construct the 2mx2.5m frame of the Belen from Nov 27 – Dec 1, 2017
- 30% - Theme and design
- 30% - Craftsmanship and Appearance
- (10% for use of recycled materials)
- 40% - Originality (innovativeness)
Display will start on Dec 6, 2017 until January 8, 2017
The judges will go around the campus to rate the entries based on the given criteria on December 18 (Monday).
Belen Locations and in-charge
- GREGORIA MONTOYA HALL OPEN SPACE – OVCMEAA, OVCFAS, OVCAR
- CBAA FACADE – CBAA, PROPERTY, WAREHOUSE, ERMAC
- CEAT OPEN SPACE - CEAT
- POLCA AND FA SPACE - POLCA, FA
- DLSUD HERITAGE COMPLEX – MUSEO DE LA SALLE, AEA, OP, CMO, ULFO
- DORMITORY – DORMERS, CHAPLAIN, FMIJ
- JFH BUILDING – CLAC, NATIONAL BOOKSTORE,
- CTHM FAÇADE - CTHM, MILA’S DINER
- PORTERIA – SWAFO, COMBINED, DLSUD COOP, LLC
- ICTC FAÇADE – ICTC
- CSCS – CSCS, TRANSPO
- ULS – PHED, RCC, BAHAY PAG-ASA
- ALUMNI BLDG – ARPO, ALUMNI AND CIAO
- COE/CCJE OPEN SPACE – COED, CCJE