CEAT gets highest passing rate in Sanitary Engineering exam
Posted on August 24, 2017 at 4:30 PM
De La Salle University-Dasmarinas is the top performing school in the recently concluded Sanitary Engineering board exams.
The University posted an average of 87.5 percent passing mark with 7 out of 8 takers passing the August 2017 exam held by the Professional Regulation Commission. Below is the list of board passers:
- Engr. Alvaran, Noriel Adrian Villanueva
- Engr. Coronel, Roselle Pallanan
- Engr. Miranda, Jeffrey Salonga
- Engr. Noceda, Aldrich Verano
- Engr. Ouano, Bob Steven Secondez
- Engr. Paz, Brixton Loyola
- Engr. Villas, Deo Daniel Guntang
Congratulations and Animo La Salle!