Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill
Posted on February 13, 2018 at 3:50 PM
In support for the Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill (NSED) spearheaded by the National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council (NDRRMC), De La Salle University-Dasmarinas will join the NSED on February 15, 2018 at 2 pm.As a reminder to the community, please comply with the following guidelines:
- At exactly 2 pm, an alarm/siren shall be heard for a period of three (3) minutes to signify a simulated earthquake.
- Perform the “DUCK, COVER and HOLD” technique upon hearing the alarm for a period of 3 minutes whether you are inside or outside the classroom/office/building. If riding a vehicle, stop and perform the DUCK, COVER and HOLD.
- After the alarm, everyone should proceed to the designated evacuation areas.
- East Campus parking (between Magpuri Gate and Magtagumpay Gate)
- Museo Complex Fountain Area
- Lake Park
- University Oval