7th Young Educators Congress
Posted on November 21, 2017 at 2 PM
De La Salle University – Dasmariñas will host the 7th Young Educators Congress from February 1-2, 2018 at the Ugnayang La Salle.
The upcoming Young Educators Congress will have the theme "On to the Global Milieu: Pedagogical Changes, Challenges and Strategies which will tackle relevant issues and approaches that can be adopted in the millenial classroom. The event will also feature contests like research paper presentations, quiz bee, demonstration teaching, spoken poetry contest and Bigkas Sayaw Awit.Important Reminders:
- Each participating school is requested to confirm their attendance and the number of attendees to the 7th Young Educator’s Congress 2018 through e-mail, text or phone call on or before December 18, 2017. This is to give sufficient time for the host school to prepare the kits, certificates, and other materials.
- Participating schools interested to join the quiz bee, research presentation, teaching demonstration contest, spoken poetry contest and Bigsayawit contest are requested to register earlier since the acceptance of contestants will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration fees of Php400/participant will be collected by the respective participating school to be forwarded as one-time payment to the host school during the registration proper.
- Registration fee is not inclusive of food.
- DLSU-Dasmariñas will gladly assist participants (particularly those coming from Visayas, Mindanao and other regions in Luzon) who need accommodation. Just let us know in advance.
|Mechanics for Research Paper Presentation|
|Mechanics for Quiz Bee Prof Ed Subjects|
|Mechanics for Demonstration Teaching Contest|
|Mechanics for Spoken Poetry Contest|
|Mechanics for Bigkas Sayaw Awit (BIGSAYAWIT) Contest|
|Entry Forms of the Contests|