Research Agenda and Thrusts
The College of Criminal Justice Education recognizes the value of new knowledge and its dissemination, which are imperative in making the college a center of excellence in the field of law enforcement. In this light, the researchers will focus to the needs of the community such as Good Governance, Traffic Management, Police Formation and National Discipline.
Faculty research activities are geared towards finding solutions to the problems encountered in society. Research outputs include the development of new strategies that could contribute to the improvement of the law and the life of the people in Cavite and nearby provinces.
TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT (Introduction)
- Effectiveness of Traffic Signs
- Training of Traffic Enforcers
- Accidents in Major and Minor Roads
- Evaluation of Existing Traffic Management Policies
POLICE FORMATION (Introduction)
- Police and Community Involvement
- Spiritual Formation
- Values Formation
GOOD GOVERNANCE (Introduction)
- The concept of justice among the Caviteños
- Studies of Felonies in Cavite