BS Environmental and Sanitary Engineering (ESE)
BS Industrial Engineering (IEE)
BS Graphic Design and Multimedia (BGM)
At least 1.75
At least 1.50
Maximum Allowable Failure
One (1) subject in one semester
Two (2) subjects in one semester
a. Other grounds for automatic removal from the program:
1. Committing any major offense (refer to the Student Handbook)
2. “Successions/ Repeated failure” in a particular major subject (Mathematics, Physical Sciences and Engineering/ Architecture Subjects)
3. Accumulated Failed Units (AFU) of more than 24 units. (refer to student handbook)
4. Non filing of Leave of Absence (LOA)
5. Successive absences in any subject without written endorsement from the parents
b. Students may appeal to the retention policy consideration with the following requirements:
1. Letter of appeal duly signed by the students/parents/guardian addressed to the Associate Dean/College Dean.
2. Print out of grades in the past semesters.
c. All students’ appeal to the retention policy is subject to the decision by the Department Chair/Program Coordinator, Associate Dean, and College Dean.