The College of Tourism & Hospitality Management of De La Salle University – Dasmariñas envisions itself as CALABARZON region’s sought after school in the field of hotel management, food service management, culinary, and tourism, at par with the leading hospitality & tourism schools in the country.
As a dynamic and proficient center of hospitality and tourism education in the province of Cavite, the college rests on the premise that education should be transformative, creative, and relevant. It believes in excellence and perfection and therefore should establish mechanisms ensuring that the quality of education is significant to the province of Cavite, CALABARZON region, national community, and the world. In order to achieve this, the college is committed to:
- Offer relevant and effective curricular programs to produce world-class hospitality industry practitioners
- Provide student development programs and services designed to help students identify educational and career goals, set realistic career paths, and develop skills necessary to achieve intellectual and personal growth
- Conduct research that will provide basis for developing new knowledge and applied researches that will contextualize prevailing knowledge in the fields of food service, culinary, lodging, hospitality and tourism, which are relevant to Lasallian transformative education
- Participate in various responsive community service programs especially to youth at risk
- Promote linkages with other educational institutions, industry, and governmental agencies designed to meet the changing needs of the market place and promote social and economic growth in the province and the region; and
- Manifest the teachings of our founder, St. John Baptist De La Salle, in all its programs and activities, and be a catalyst of social transformation