The COE Graduate Studies is one of the components of DLSU-D jointly managed by the Brothers of the Christian Schools and their lay partners.
Guided by the Lasallian values of Faith, Zeal, and Communion, the COE Graduate Studies aims to further inculcate in the hearts and minds of the students the significance of graduate studies and the role of teachers and administrators who:
- have a strong faith in God thereby imbuing students with faith, zeal and community spirit;
- are abundantly endowed with values of integrity, morality, humaneness, and social justice which promote and establish sound relationships among their fellowmen;
- have genuine concern in the promotion and preservation of Filipino beliefs, values and ideals which will make them proud of their country and people; and
- aim to work for academic excellence and pursuit of quality and relevant researches towards a distinct culture of research.
The COE Graduate Studies seeks to strengthen and to maintain quality education focusing on community spirit and lifelong learning by:
- keeping abreast with both modern trends in education and technology espoused with time-tested methodologies that can develop quality graduates;
- engaging extensively on research along the various fields of Educational Management, Counseling Psychology, Guidance and Counseling, and Religious and Values Education;
- conducting classroom activities that can initiate proactive interaction and utilization of higher level of thinking; and
- employing competent faculty/professors who have a deep commitment to total human development.