|The Environmental Resource Management and Campus Development Office (ERMCDO) is the office responsible for the initiation, implementation, supervision and evaluation of all the university’s programs and policies together with its compliance to national government standards related to environmental management and safety, pollution control and disaster risk reduction. The office is also tasked to monitor construction projects in line with the University’s campus development plans and manages the DLSUD Botanical Garden-Park.
- Coordinate, supervise and monitor environmental programs and policies of the university and all its related activities.
- Monitor the new construction projects implemented in line with the university’s Campus Development plans.
- Conduct auditing of the university’s energy and water usages and waste generation and recommends ways and programs to reduce such.
- Monitor the university’s indoor and outdoor pollution generation and implement programs, in coordination with key sectors of the institution, for its compliance to national government standards.
- Develop and initiate various environmental projects to be participated in by the different sectors of the community.
- Establish linkages with government and non-governmental organizations for community projects and activities related to environmental conservation and protection.
- Enact institutional policies with regard to environmental concerns of the university.
- Supervise the university’s disaster management group and conducts trainings and programs that will enhance the university disaster risk management.
- Monitor, together with key sectors of the university, the building contractors’ compliance to government building codes, environmental compliance, fire and sanitary codes and other necessary documents needed before, during and after construction.
- Manage the DLSU-D Botanic Garden and Nature Park in coordination with the
DLSU-D Botanic Garden and Nature Park Steering Committee.
- Create a venue for the establishment of a network for environmental protection and conservation.
Under the supervision of : Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administrative Services
Heads the : Environmental Safety and Management Committee
: Disaster Management Group
: DLSUD Botanic Garden and Nature Park Steering Committee
Member of : Operations Council
Administrative Services Committee
Finance and Administrative Committee
Materials and Equipment Management Committee