||The College of Business Administration Student Council is the highest student governing student body within the College of Business Administration.
* Democracy counts in decision making. The will of the majority shall always prevail without infringing the right of the minority.
* Collective leadership is a means of effective governance.
* Cooperation with the administration, faculty, and support staff is indispensable in achieving common goals.
* There shall be amicable ties with other colleges and organizations within and outside the university.
* The development of the students’ potential to effect change can be achieved by advancing their rights and welfare.
* Academic freedom is a prerequisite for a scientific, nationalist and mass-oriented education for the development of the Lasallian students as a total person.
* The rights and welfare of students should be uplifted and defended at all times.
* Education is a right and not a privilege.
* To organize, coordinate, and direct student activities of the College of Business Administration, within and outside the university.
* To promote and protect the students’ rights and welfare at all times.
* To develop a united and common college spirit and to inculcate intellectual and moral leadership.
* To serve as an active and effective forum for students’ ideas and sentiments.
* To foster a conducive atmosphere for the development of camaraderie and active participation in the activities of College of Business Administration.
* To conduct a regular consultation with the students so as to be guided by their sentiments.
* To encourage and assist members to excel in their chosen field of interest or endeavor.
* To be an active agent for enhancement of social awareness and civic consciousness among the students of College of Business Administration, De La Salle University-Dasmariñas.
* The CBASC shall unite with other youth organizations and student organizations in the promotion and advocacy of sectoral rights and welfare, likewise with other youth organizations from the different sectors for multi-sectoral unity in addressing the issues and problem that confront the youth.
CBASC thrust: “Committed to Boost the Academic skills and Social responsibility among the students through genuine Camaraderie”.