Home > Services > Documents> CHED Authentication


Issuance of CHED Certification, Authentication, and Verification (CHAV)

A graduate, a former student, or a current student of the university may request for the CAV from CHED for study or work abroad.


    1. Two (2) clear / powder copies of Transcript of Records (TOR)
    2. Two (2) reduced photocopies of Diploma