Schoolbook is DLSUD’s virtual learning environment tool, powered by EDU 2.0 that enriches learning
experience and strengthens student-teacher and student-student exchange beyond the classroom.
click here http://dlsudetc.freshdesk.com/support/home
For Schoolbook Activation
- Change the password of your email address or Microsoft Office 365 account first before logging in to Schoolbook. Visit www.dlsud.edu.ph. Click the My.DLSUD mail icon at the upper right portion of the site.
- Type the email address and temporary password. You need to change the temporary password for your account's security. After that, Microsoft will ask you to set up your account by giving them your personal cellphone number and email. Once you forget your password, you can simply click on the forgot password link and Microsoft Office 365 will text or email you the new temporary password.
- Once you have updated it, go to the Schoolbook link on the website placed on the upper right portion beside My.DLSUD Portal. Click the Log In page then log in with Office 365.
- In case an error occurs, you may send an email to the CILP through email@example.com so the person in charge can address the error you reported. You may also visit the CILP office at the CTHM Building, Room 313B or you may contact them through landline at 4811900 loc 3280.
- For new student, please click sign up, ask for the access code from your professor then provide all the necessary information needed then wait for CILP's response within 24 hours.