Senior High School - Grade 11/ College Freshman (1st Semester) Filipino Applicants
- Register for an Admission Portal account here to get the application form.
- Fill out the required information and upload a recent colored 2 x 2 ID picture with white background (2 MB max size)
- Print application form and recommendation form.
- Accomplish recommendation form by submitting it to the guidance counselor of your current school.
- Secure DQuEx permit at Counter 17 of the Center for Student Admissions (CSA) by submitting the following requirements:
- Printed application form
- Accomplished recommendation form in a sealed commercial envelope
- Receipt of the non-refundable Php 500 DLSU-D Qualifying Examination (DQuEx) Fee (pay at counter 14/15/16)
- Take DQuEx on the scheduled date, time and venue as printed on the permit. Bring the following requirements:
View result online via DLSU-D Admission Portal. Official copy of the result can be claimed from Counter 18 by presenting DQuEx permit. Click here for the release dates of exam result.
- DQuEx Permit
- Current School ID (or equivalent valid ID with photo)
- No. 2 sharpened pencil
- Proceed to counter 19 for the reservation of admission slot and issuance of enrollment permit.
- For further details, please refer to your DLSU-D Admission Portal account.