College Returnee Applicants: Requirements and Application Procedure
- Get a referral slip for returnees from Counter 17 - Center for Student Admissions.
- Update records at Counter 6 - Office of the University Registrar.
- Update student accounts at Counter 12 - Accounting Office.
- Proceed to the Dean/Associate Dean’s Office for the interview.
- If the status of interview is passed, proceed to the next step.
- If the status of interview is failed, the process ends here.
- Update program code at Counter 1 (OUR) by submitting accomplished interview slip.
- Reactivate My.DLSU-D Portal account at the front desk of Information, Communication and Technology Center (ICTC)