In fulfillment of its mission to be a resource for the Church and the Nation, De La Salle University-Dasmariñas extends financial assistance to deserving undergraduate and graduate students. The funds that mostly come from the general budget are supplemented by donations from agencies or foundations that support the program.
This financial assistance is a clear manifestation of the University's goal to provide deserving students access to Lasallian education.
Guided by the Lasallian Guiding Principles the Center for Admissions and Scholarships (CAS) serves as the channel in ensuring that aids in providing scholarships reach deserving Lasallian learners who are unique and gifted individuals committed to excellence in order to be of greater service to God and Country.
Purpose of SSO
- To provide financial assistance to commendable and deserving Lasallian students
- To encourage academic excellence
- To select, monitor and evaluate performance of grantees
- To liaise with donors, benefactors and partner organizations
- To recommend program/project beneficial to the Lasallian community.