Interested students may apply for Financial Aid Grant to the Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Services through the Coordinator of the Student Scholarship Office. The amount of financial aid in the form of tuition discounts is determined by the Scholarship Committee.
The Student Assistantship Program is another form of financial assistance whereby grantees avail of a full discount on tuition, laboratory, and miscellaneous fees. A student grantee under this program renders four (4) hours a day, five (5) days a week at any unit/office in DLSU-Dasmariñas. All grantees must maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 2.50 with no failing mark in any subject to qualify for renewal of financial assistance in the following semester.
- The following are the forms of tuition discounts and the corresponding number of service hours:
- 100% Tuition and Laboratory Discounts First and second year grantees of 100% discount on tuition and laboratory fees are required to render a minimum of 180 service hours. Third and fourth year students who are granted 100% discount should complete a minimum of 100 hours.
- 50% Tuition and Laboratory Discounts First and second year grantees of 50% discount on tuition and laboratory fees should complete a minimum of 90 service hours. Third and fourth year students should complete a minimum of 50 service hours.
Requirements, Guidelines and Procedures:
- Criteria for Financial Aid Grant (Student Assistant)
- List of Requirements for Student Assistantship Program
- Guidelines for Financial Aid Grant and Student Assistantship Program
- Financial Aid for Student Trainees Policies and Guidelines
- Financial Aid Grant and Student Assistantship Program Online Application
- Financial Aid Grant and Student Assistantship Program Transaction Process