In the tradition of St. La Salle's advocacy of providing quality education to deserving students, DLSU-D makes different types of scholarships available to students who want to avail of Lasallian education.
Types of Scholarships
Internally Funded Scholarships
De La Salle University-Dasmariñas has an assortment of internally funded scholarship programs to support financially-handicapped but deserving students.
- Financial Aid Grant - Interested students may apply for financial aid to the Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Services through the Coordinator of the Student Scholarship Office.
- Student Assistantship Program - The Student Assistantship Program is another form of financial assistance whereby grantees avail of a full discount on tuition, laboratory, and miscellaneous fees.
- Financial Aid for Student Trainees (FAST) - Tuition fee adjustment is given per semester to qualified applicants of the Financial Aid for Student Trainees (FAST). Students under this grant assist in the execution of enrollment procedures and policies.
- Tuition Discount for Editors, Athletes, ROTC Officers, Rondalla Members, and Performing Arts Group Members - This tuition discount may be given to editors, varsity members and members of the Cultural Arts Group.
- Entrance Scholarships - Entrance scholarships are extended to valedictorians and salutatorians of all secondary schools recognized by the Department of Education.
- Academic Scholarships - Scholarships shall be given to upperclassmen whose GPA falls in the top 55 of particular semester. The percentage of discounts granted varies based on the student's ranking.
- Enhanced Brother President Scholarship Program (EBPSP) - The Enhanced Brother President Scholarship Program (EBPSP) was created to provide scholarships to qualified children of DLSU-D and DLS HSI employees.
- Other sources. Some sectors of the University that sponsor scholarships are the DLSU-D Alumni Association, University Student Council (USC), Organization La Salle Cavite (POLCA) and some college student councils.
- Read Guidelines for Internally Funded Scholarships
- Read Transaction Process for for Internally Funded Scholarships
Various scholarships sponsored by public or private organizations/company and sourced through the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Mission, External Affairs and Advancement Office and Office of the Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Services through the Student Scholarship Office are granted to economically deprived students subject to the approval of the Scholarship Committee.Learn more about Externally Funded Scholarships.