The Balik Aral Program of De La Salle University-Dasmariñas is a special curriculum administered by the Professional Education Department under the College of Education (CoEd), which prepares out-of-school youth for the Department of Education's ALS program. The program is facilitated by DLSU-D volunteer faculty, staff and students of the College of Education after their regular class schedules.
How to enroll for Balik Aral Program
The Balik Aral Program of De La Salle University-Dasmariñas is a special curriculum which prepares out-of-school youth for the Department of Education's ALS program. Enrollment is guided by the following procedures.
- Visit the Balik-Aral Office (LDH103C) to personally talk to the Balik-Aral Program (BAP) Coordinator. The coordinator will tell the applicant/s of the necessary requirements. When the requirements have been submitted, step two follows.
- Fill up the application forms. The coordinator will affix his/her signature in the stub of the application form and will tell the applicant to proceed to step three.
- Proceed to the Accounting Office (Counter 15 and 16) and pay for school ID and uniform. See to it to keep the official receipts.
- The applicant will go to the Registrar’s Office (Counter 5) and will present his/her official receipt for school ID. The in-charge for ID will get the receipt and will take a photo of the applicant for school ID issuance. See to it to ask the in-charge for the exact date of school ID issuance.
- The applicant will go back to the BAP office (LDH103C) to present his/her official receipt for school uniform (t-shirt). He/she will then take the Functional Literacy Test (FLT).
- After the administration of FLT, the applicant is already considered as enrolled to the BAP as a student. The coordinator will inform the applicant when will be the General Orientation for BAP students including their parent/guardian.
- During the general orientation, the students will be informed of their section. Classroom assignments will be given a week after the start of regular school opening.
- 2 pcs. (2x2) ID colored pictures
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate (preferably)
- Otherwise, Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Barangay Certificate (specifying the exact home address of the applicant)
- Php 100.00 for DLSU-D School ID
- Php 160.00 for Balik-Aral Uniform (White T-Shirt w/ De La Salle University Logo)
Interested students are required to submit requirements in order to qualify for the Balik Aral Program of De La Salle University-Dasmariñas. Submit the following to the Balik-Aral Office (LDH103C) to begin the process.