Heads up! Applicants should submit their application letter and resume to Human Resource Management Office- Faculty Services, Gregoria Montoya Hall 110 (Administration Building). Contact Mr. Kenneth at (046) 481 1900 local 3024 or email email@example.com for further inquiries.
DLSU-D Tourism Management Department is currently looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in tourism-related establishment/s
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science of Tourism Management
- Graduate of Master's Degree in Tourism Management or related program or with earned MA units.
- Has knowledge in Computer Reservation System/Global Distribution System
- With good communication skills
- Has a very good command of the English Language
- With high sense of responsibility
- Teaching experience is an advantage