De La Salle University-Dasmariñas Chorale, established in 1988, is a pioneer institutional Performing Arts Organization under the DLSU-D Cultural Arts Office. The group is composed of students from different colleges and currently under the leadership of Mr. John Angelo Diamos. The group has produced choral concerts in different parts of Cavite and continues to actively participate in choral festivals and competitions with the goal to further spread its passion and love for choral music in the community.
To be the premier university choir and to carry out the mission of promoting culture and goodwill in the community.
De La Salle University-Dasmariñas Chorale is an institutional performing arts organization, under the Cultural Arts Office, established in response to the need of promoting the university and its advocacy for the culture and the arts. The group envisions itself as a channel in shaping individuals and their God-given talents, as well as in honing them into exemplary student leaders who are holistically competent as they interact with and reach out to the Lasallian Community.
To realize this vision, the organization shall actively provide skill-developing activities and programs for the musical, social, and administrative growth of its members, while also inculcating to them a sense of goodwill and fear of the Lord.
- Song performances for various external invitations and events held within DLSU-D
- Uphold and display the University's pride by joining local and international competitions
- Conduct events that encourage and promotes societal good
- Provide fundraising events that benefits the less fortunate and society as a whole
- Stage events that promote various choir groups in Cavite and nearby areas
- Promotes the development and growth of musicality within today's youth
- Works closely with religious faith and worship