Health and wellness is one of the top priorities of De La Salle University - Dasmariñas and this is why Health Services is a key component of Campus Life. With a sprawling 27-hectare campus, it is essential to ensure that all of the community's medical needs are met, especially when it comes to emergency services.
With the University Health Clinic stations situated in the East Campus, West Campus and Ugnayang La Salle, as well as a separate clinic facility for the High School department, the University effectively ensures the provision of quick and competent health care at any time.
- free medical consultation and treatment for students’ minor ailments, accidents, and sudden illnesses occurring within the school premises.
- immediate aid to employees’ accidents and sudden illnesses or emergency situations occurring within the University premises.
- assessment of the physical fitness of the students to participate in the programs of physical education, athletic competitions/ activities that are allowed by the University, pre-military and re-admission to or exclusion from classes or on-the-job training.
- referral of problematic cases to appropriate specialist(s) for continuation of care.
- free dental examination for all students.
- discounted filling and oral prophylaxis for all students of DLSU-D.