The Balik Aral Program of De La Salle University-Dasmariñas is a special curriculum which prepares out-of-school youth for the Department of Education's ALS program. Enrollment is guided by the following procedures.
- Visit the Balik-Aral Office (LDH103C) to personally talk to the Balik-Aral Program (BAP) Coordinator. The coordinator will tell the applicant/s of the necessary requirements. When the requirements have been submitted, step two follows.
- Fill up the application forms. The coordinator will affix his/her signature in the stub of the application form and will tell the applicant to proceed to step three.
- Proceed to the Accounting Office (Counter 15 and 16) and pay for school ID and uniform. See to it to keep the official receipts.
- The applicant will go to the Registrar’s Office (Counter 5) and will present his/her official receipt for school ID. The in-charge for ID will get the receipt and will take a photo of the applicant for school ID issuance. See to it to ask the in-charge for the exact date of school ID issuance.
- The applicant will go back to the BAP office (LDH103C) to present his/her official receipt for school uniform (t-shirt). He/she will then take the Functional Literacy Test (FLT).
- After the administration of FLT, the applicant is already considered as enrolled to the BAP as a student. The coordinator will inform the applicant when will be the General Orientation for BAP students including their parent/guardian.
- During the general orientation, the students will be informed of their section. Classroom assignments will be given a week after the start of regular school opening.