The College of Science and Computer Studies imparts quality education to its students by equipping them with multiple levels of skills and knowledge in the Biological and Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Science and Information Technology through relevant applications and research-based activities.
Purposes and Objectives
Guided by the Lasallian core values of Faith, Zeal in service, and Communion in mission, the College of Science and Computer Studies aims to:
- develop innovative and creative thinkers through researches, especially in the areas of mathematics, computer and information technology and natural sciences;
- enhance among our learners the qualities of a true Lasallian by helping them recognize the community not only as a laboratory for learning but also a venue to reach the less fortunate.
Accreditation by the Federation of Accrediting Association of the Philippines (FAAP)*:
- Biology Programs under BSD – Level IV
- BS Applied Mathematics under MSD – Level IV
- BS Computer Science under CSD – Level II
- BS Information Technology under CSD – Level I