The Office of the Administrative Services coordinates and monitors the activities of the various administrative offices in support of the academic functions of the school. The administrative services are the following:
Facilities and MaintenanceAll members of the school community are expected to:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the school.
- Participate actively in various environmental projects.
- Support environmental programs and policies of the school and all its related activities like:
- Practice Clean–as–you–go
- Proper Waste Management
- Banning the entry and use of plastic bags
- Provides services in the form of preventive, emergency, and first aid treatment through the school nurse, dentist, and physician.
- Offers free medical consultation and treatment for students’ minor ailments, accidents, and sudden illnesses occurring within the school premises.
- Attends to the safety and protection of the students while in the school vicinity.
- Is responsible for the safety of the school properties.
- Serves nutritious meals and snacks.
- Supports a whole-school approach in building a school culture in which students actively choose nutritious food and a healthy lifestyle.
Communication and IT
- Gives the parents access to view the grades of their children online to monitor the academic progress of their children.
- Supervises accredited Junior High School Transport Service in coordination with the General Services Offices.