The Aklatang Emilio Aguinaldo - Information Resource Center (AEA-IRC) is the central source of information throughout the academic community. It thus provides resources, services, and facilities necessary to meet the learning and information needs of the academic community. It strives to become a creative partner in the achievement of DLSU-Dasmarinas' goal in teaching, learning, and research. It envisions itself as the foremost academic library in Region IV in terms of collection, innovative services, and facilities.
To fulfill his vision, AEA-IRC has set specific areas geared towards the increased development and improvement of its collection, services, and facilities. These are:
- collection development concentrated on acquisition, organization, and maintenance marketing communication focused on the promotion of services, collection and customer relationship
- education of users with the services, facilities and existing collection of library personnel
- human resource development centered on the continuing education of library personnel information technology geared towards more efficient library services, and easier retrieval of all library personnel
- extension of services to the community intended to offer assistance to other community libraries in the organization of their resources; to continue the accommodation of DLSU-D alumni seeking to use the different library facilities; and to strengthen and forge relationship with other academic libraries
- research undertakings focused on services and collection improvement