- School/Office ID (to be presented to the Security Officer)
- Official referral letter signed by the Chief Librarian, Office or Project Director of the Office concerned
Note: A fee shall be collected from each visiting researcher as follows:
*Receipt will be issued after payment
|Faculty / Graduate Student / Professional||Php50.00|
|High School student||Php20.00|
The following are exempted from payment of research fee:
- Bonafide students and faculty members of De La Salle Philippines, Inc.
- Holders of DLSU-Dasmariñas alumni card
- Network of CALABARZON Educational Institution members (every Saturday only)
- High school students from “top 20 feeder high schools” provided by the Students Admissions Office
- Present referral letter to the Reference and Information personnel at the ground floor of the library building.
- Pay research fee and get the receipt from the Reference and Information Personnel
- Accomplish Temporary Library Card form. This form must be returned to the Reference and Information Section after use. Those exempted from payment of research fees are also required to fill out this form.
- All materials are for Room Use Only.
- A maximum of 5 students/researchers a day per institution shall be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Use of library facilities does not include access to the Educational Media Services and the Electronic Resource Services.
- No visiting researchers shall be accommodated during examination dates, term breaks and university breaks (every Wednesday).
- Chaperons are not allowed.
- Researchers should abide by the library rules and regulations.
**The Director of the Library reserves the right to cancel requests when deemed necessary.