Firmly anchored on the Catholic tradition and Lasallian heritage, together and by association, the DLSU-D Community endeavors to provide holistic and integrated formation and accompaniment program that fosters a deeper understanding and living out of the Lasallian identity towards a renewed sense of commitment for the vitality of the educational mission to the young, especially to the poor.
The Formation Agenda Strategic Goals were crafted which seeks to:
- Provide relevant formation and accompaniment programs to the different sectors of the academic community to foster a deeper sense of faith, service and community life;
- Sustain a culture of vocation and accompaniment between and among the members of the community and its partners;
- Integrate formation for mission in the areas of academic, research and governance; Engage DLSU-D community to a meaningful and responsive community service as catalysts for justice, peace and integral ecology;
- Institutionalize structures, policies and programs to ensure the implementation, monitoring, evaluation and sustainability of the formation agenda.
As such, De La Salle University-Dasmarinas crafted the Lasallian Mission Office to spreahead the University’s formation agenda.
Through this office, the University seeks to:
- Integrate programs among the three Mission Offices: Campus Ministry, University Lasallian Family Office, and Lasallian Community Development Center;
- Institutionale necessary formation structures, systems and processes;
- Integrate formation to curricular and co-curricular programs and research endeavors;
- Mainstream the formation agenda in the major processes of the University, in particular the Human Resource Development (programs), institutional events, quality assurance, etc.
- Integrate the Formation Agenda in the annual Administrators’ Planning session