The Alumni Relations and Placement Office (ARPO) and the De La Salle Dasmarinas Alumni Association Inc. (DLSDAAI), in partnership with the Department of Foreign Affairs - Consular Office in Dasmariñas, is now accepting DFA passport applications. The service is open only to the first 500 applications.
The following are the conditions for the DFA passport application:
- The service is exclusive only for ALUMNI* and GRADUATING STUDENTS.
- New and Renewal Applications will be accepted (maroon, green, and older passports).
- No walk-in applicants will be entertained.
- Applications for replacement of LOST VALID PASSPORTS will not be entertained.
- LOST EXPIRED PASSPORTS with Affidavit of Loss shall be accepted.
The deadline for the submission of application packets will be on JANUARY 15, 2020 at Alumni Office. Personal appearances are scheduled for JANUARY 29, 2020 (Wednesday) at DFA-Consular Office SM City Dasmariñas. For DFA Passport Application forms and full list of requirements, please visit www.consular.dfa.gov.ph/passport
Note: Each applicant is required to have email address, preferably Yahoo or Gmail.For more details, please visit ARPO Office or call (046) 4811900 local 3161.