The Lasallian Community Development Center (LCDC) is enjoining the Lasallian community to donate to the university's efforts to provide relief to families affected by a series of earthquakes in Cotabato.
Based on reports from the Philippine National Red Cross, the earthquakes on October 16, 29 and 31 affected 180,000 people in Mindanao and resulted in millions worth of damage to property. The quakes also claimed the lives of 21 people and injured 400 others.
Any amount will go a long way to help the victims of the quake.Donate through the Accounting Office, with the details below:
- Account name: Relief and Disaster Fund
- Account Name: DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY-DASMARINAS
- Bank Account: BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLAND (BPI)
- Branch: E. AGUINALDO HI-WAY BRANCH
- Address: DASMARINAS, CAVITE
- Account No.: 0961-0041-44
- Account Type: PESO CURRENT ACCOUNT
For Unionbank account holders, go to pay bills and select De La Salle University-Dasmariñas (Donation) and indicate: Mindanao Earthquake as the purpose.