The University Advancement Office has announced the final deadline for the accomplishment of the following CARE Project Forms is on October 17, 2020.
- CARE Project Order Form(Freshmen): http://bitly.ws/a7fj
- CARE Project Order Form 2 (2nd year and up): http://bitly.ws/a7fo
- CARE Project Order Form (Employees): http://bitly.ws/a7fs
For Freshmen students :
- who opted for on campus pick-up should wait for an official advisory from the General Services Office (GSO) announcing the final schedule of on campus release which will be sent to your respective Office365 accounts.
- who opted for courier service (3rd batch) should get their device after the October 15 deadline. Students whose locations are not currently serviceable by our partner courier (i.e. Batangas and provinces outside NCR except for Cavite and Laguna) will experience delays while the matter is being settled with another service provider.
- who have received their free SMART Pocket Wifi and 5G SIM Card should access https://tinyurl.com/5GDLSUD to download and read the instructions on how to activate the 5G SIM Card. Then, accomplish the CARE Project SIM Card Activation for DLSU-D Freshmen Form: https://tinyurl.com/DLSUD5G to facilitate remote loading of the SMART Giga Study 299 Load.
For 2nd to 5th year students and DLSU-D employees:
Your WiFi Stick orders are being processed and will be delivered as soon as possible. You will receive a call from a SMART or Globe representative for your order confirmation.
For Connectivity Loan applicants:
Contact DLSU-D Development Cooperative for your membership and loan application inquiries through the following:
- Globe: +639974431064
- Smart: +639292408980
- Landline: +63464811900 to 1930 local 3107, Telefax: +63464164932, or
- FB Messenger: DLSU-D Development Cooperative.
For more inquiries or concerns, email, firstname.lastname@example.org