De La Salle University-Dasmariñas ranked as the second top performing school with 10-49 examinees for the February 2020 Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examinations with an 82.35% passing rate. The sixth placer in the licensure exam was also from DLSU-D.
Based on the results of the exam, Engr. Paolo Miguel Parabot Naty placed sixth among the Top 10 passers. Below is the complete list of new Lasallian Mechanical Engineers.
- Engr. Balajadia, Jonas Allen Asibor
- Engr. Balderama, Carlo Zamora
- Engr. Bongcales, Gian Carlo Mulo
- Engr. Briones, Chelsea Mae Aragon
- Engr. Cagampang, Angeli Berber
- Engr. Celorico, John Martin Punongbayan
- Engr. Echiverri, Mary Rose Bongcales
- Engr. Garcia, Kyle Adiran Silao
- Engr. Kam, John Chun Yin Lastimoso
- Engr. Monchez, Clara Jean Joson
- Engr. Naty, Paolo Miguel Parabot - Ranked 6th
- Engr. Navidad, Jude Michael Aris Unabia
- Engr. Olayvar, John Angelo Cruz
- Engr. Tiongson, Roce Reyes
DLSU-D Passing Rate: 82.35%
National Passing Rate: 38.45%
Animo La Salle!