In keeping with the Lasallian missions of faith, zeal and communion, the Lasallian Community Development Center is working with government agencies and organizations in providing aid to families displaced by recent activities of Taal Volcano.
With the support of Lasallians, the LCDC is currently embarking on a donation drive to support the needs of families who have been evacuated to different centers in Dasmariñas.
As of Feb. 3, 2020, in kind donations have amounted to P507,406.53 while cash donations brought in a total of P95,050.80.
A total of 446 families (1,504 individuals) received aid from the LCDC's Tulong Taal relief drive. The evacuees who hail from different areas in Batangas, received family packs, hygiene kits, essential food items, sleeping kits, as well as toys and learning materials for the kid friendly spaces established in the evacuation centers.
Apart from distributing relief goods, volunteers from CLACGS and MPC conducted Psychological First Aid at Brgy. San Isidro Labrador 2 Evacuation Center.
You may donate your cash donations through the following:
- Accounting Office, with the following details:
Account Name: Relief and Disaster Fund
- Bank Deposit, with the following details:
Account Name: De La Salle University-Dasmariñas
Bank Account: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Branch: E. Aguinaldo Highway Branch
Address: Dasmariñas Cavite
Account Number: 0961-0041-44
Account Type: Peso Current Account
- UnionBank App (For Unionbank Account Holders)
Pay Bills and Select: De La Salle University Dasmariñas (Donation)
Purpose: Tulong Taal
The Lasallian Community Development Center (LCDC) is accepting the following in kind donations:
- easy to open canned goods
- sachets of instant coffee or powdered millk
- hygiene kits including toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, sanitary napkins, and wipes
- first aid kits such as gauze, cotton, alcohol, povidine iodine
- face masks
- bottled water
- plate, spoon, fork and tumbler
- blankets, mats, pillows and pillow cover
- towels and face towels
- toys and children's books
- over the counter medicines for fever, coughs, colds, diarrhea and allergies
- diapers and children's multivitamins
* Donations of used clothing has temporarily been suspended to give way to other priority need such blankets, mats, pillows, new undergarments, food items such as canned goods, water containers, medicines, toiletries and face masks.
Kindly bring your donations to the LCDC Office, De La Salle University-Dasmariñas.
Rescued animals are in need of the following:
- food (canned and/or dry)
- leash and collar
- doggy shampoo and conditioner
- food and water bowls
- canine toothbrush and toothpaste
- dog bed and blanket
- odor neutralizer
- variety of toys (ball, rope, and chew toys)
- variety of treats (small cookies, etc)
Kindly bring your donations to the LCDC Office, De La Salle University-Dasmariñas