Lasallian Vigilance for Environmental Development is a student organization of De La Salle University- Dasmariñas in service to promote the beauty and conservation of the environment.
The LS VERDE believes in the moral duties and responsibilities of all its members to support any task or activity that the organization will undertake and to enhance their skills and talents for the progress and success of the organization, in so doing will profit and promulgate good standards for its members. The LS VERDE being a Lasallian in nature will continue to preserve the Lasallian values of Religio, Mores and Cultura and will always seek the intercession of St. John Baptist De La Salle.
- To deepen the environmental awareness of the students, it aims to realize the involvement of the environment in our everyday living.
- To promote the importance of good community interrelationship in caring for the environment.
- To grow with the source of enlightenment and serve for the glory of God and country.
- To instill leadership among students in volunteering or supporting programs and activities responsive to the needs and wants of the students.
- To initiate and organize seminars and exposure tips concerning environmental aspects and academics related with its members or persons involved.
- To foster unity, companionship, uphold communication and camaraderie by creating an atmosphere conducive to its development between and among its members.
In part of promoting the beauty of the environment in this University, we have formally organized our vigilant natured students through the formation of Lasallian Vigilance for Environmental Development of De La Salle University – Dasmarinas. Ingrained with the aim to serve the community by deepening the environmental awareness of our companion students, in which its core project embarks on a field exposure program extending in providing knowledge concerned with related academics. This would help students to grow responsible and knowledgeable in caring for the nature and sufficient information of such. Moreover, we systematically volunteer ourselves in order to develop the sense of unity, enhance, skills and promote service, encourage every student towards their concern for a better community, do ordain and promulgate this Constitution.