On the use of the Francisco Barzaga Hall (POLCA)
- All users of the FBH are required to fill out a reservation form available at the POLCA office. The accomplished form/request should have the approval of POLCA at least five (5) days before the actual use on a first-come first-served basis.
- All members of POLCA, offices/departments of the university and recognized organizations are allowed to use the FBH.
- The FBH will be used only for meetings, symposiums, seminars, workshops, college programs and other institutional programs/activities.
- The requisitioner shall be held responsible for any damage that may be incurred in the use of the facility. Repair works, if any, shall be for the account of the requisitioner.
- Posting of any announcement on the walls of the FBH is strictly prohibited.
- The requisitioner should properly switch off the lights, air conditioning unit, etc.; chairs and tables should be in their proper places after the activity.
- Any equipment not available in the FBH should be requested separately.
- No one is allowed to use the POLCA office. All the preparations should be done inside the FBH and NOT in the POLCA office.
- The FBH may be used only from 9 AM to 5 PM from Mondays through Fridays.
- Clearance from the POLCA Office is required after the use of the FBH
In support of the University's thrust to provide scholarship opportunities for poor but deserving students in Cavite, the POLCA sponsors the education of students who pass its screening and selection process. Listed below are the guidelines.
|Guidelines for POLCA Scholarship program|
|Application Form for POLCA Scholarship|