- Testing and Inventory Services focuses on psychological assessment/testing of students as the need arises. Complementing the other services, this aims to assist students understand, monitor, manage and plan their development in terms of their adjustments, goals, values, abilities, interest and competencies, achievements and aptitudes.
- Research, Data Management and Evaluation. A system support services to maintain, enhance and support the total operation of the program through coordination and provision of needed resources for research endeavors of counselors; management of all relevant student information; and development of appropriate evaluation tools to be used in assessing the SWC program.
- Community Services. This expresses our desire to continue deepening pro-social behaviors among our students and within our ranks in partnership with other individuals and groups. This also strengthens and systemizes our responses to the calls from the margins of society. In doing so, we hope to inspire each one to commit to causes larger than one’s self.
- Lasallian Peer Facilitators. Peer Facilitators serve as a link between the guidance counselors and students. They refer students who need in-depth counseling and/or consultation. Further, they assist in actualizing various SWC-related activities like facilitating and organizing seminars, reaching out to students-at risk and conducting outreach program activities.
- Secure the application form from any SWC office.
- Submit accomplished application form together with a copy of Certificate of Registration and one 1x1 ID picture.
About LPFThe LPF (Lasallian Peer Facilitators) is composed of volunteer students from different colleges who willingly share their time, talents and efforts in reaching out to their peers, classmates, and students at large.
Young Lasallians with healthy lifestyles and positive attitude, respecting every person’s dignity.
To serve as a link between the SWC and the students with the end view of developing responsible and competent Lasallians.
How to join?