The Office of the Vice Chancellor for Mission and Formation is the office charged to spreahead the University’s formation agenda. It oversees the operations of three key offices including the Lasallian Community Development Center, Campus Ministry Office and the University Lasallian Family Office.
Through this office, the University seeks to:
- Integrate programs among the three Mission Offices: Campus Ministry, University Lasallian Family Office, and Lasallian Community Development Center;
- Institutionale necessary formation structures, systems and processes;
- Integrate formation to curricular and co-curricular programs and research endeavors;
- Mainstream the formation agenda in the major processes of the University, in particular the Human Resource Development (programs), institutional events, quality assurance, etc.
Offices under the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Mission and Formation
- Campus Ministry Office (CMO)
- University Chaplain
- University Lasallian Family Office (ULFO)
- Lasallian Community Development Center (LCDC)