The Office of the Vice President for Linkages and External Affairs leads the University’s overall directions in developing and maintaining effective and innovative system of linkages and external relations to sustain University’s partnerships with local and global institutions, industries and government units.
Specifically, OVPLEA performs the following :
- Promotes the institution’s image and reputation, and visibility in national and international publics;
- Expand engagements and partnerships of the University leading to exceptional global opportunities for cross-border mobility, collaborative research, and information resource sharing;
- Build exceptional international opportunities for faculty and students through academic and cultural exchange programs, paper presentations and publications, as well as cross- cultural information sharing to leverage professional and intellectual horizons;
- Strengthens strategic networking and collaborative partnerships to generate more resources for scholarship, scholarly opportunities and institutional capacity building.
Offices under the Office of the Vice President for Linkages and External Affairs
- Advancement and Resource Generation Office
- Alumni Relations and Placement Office
- Linkages and Scholarship Office
- Strategic Communications Office
- Sports Development Office
- Scholarship Office