The Lasallian Pointes N’ Flexes Dance Company is the official modern dance group of the De La Salle University – Dasmariñas under the supervision of the Cultural Arts Office. For more than a decade, it has already produced 25 batches of well-trained young performers with expertise in Jazz, Contemporary, Ballet, Hip Hop, Ballroom and Gymnastics.
LPNFDC represents the school in Inter-University activities and competitions. It renders free shows and minor or major productions in the University. It also facilitates outreach and fund-raising programs.
For inquiries, visit us at GMH 211, Gregoria Montoya Hall, DLSU-D.
Lasallian Pointes N' Flexes Dance Company, established in 1993, is one of the most celebrated organizations in the University as it has proven to showcase Lasallian talents in several prestigious events and contests.
- It dominated SOP Campus Front Act in 2003 where the group became the defending champion for seven consecutive weeks.
- In 2004, LPNFDC won as champion in the LA Gear Street Dance Competition Southern Leg.
- In 2006, the group also won the Kotex Smooth Moves Cool Grooves Dance Competition Cavite-Batangas Leg.
- On February 2, 2008, the group won 1st runner-up in the 21st Super Dancelebration in DLSU-Manila having been their pioneering stunt.
- On August 27, 2010, LPNFDC placed sixth among more than 20 schools to join "Maximum Groovity 6".
- On February 2011, it placed 2nd runner-up in the 24th Rock Dancelebration.
- 1st Runner-up for a pioneer launch of "Dance 2 Live", a non-professional dance competition.
- March 10 of last year, it placed second among four well known universities joined in the 25th Silver Dancelebration.
- February 23, the group placed 2nd runner up in the 26th Love Dancelebration in DLSU-Manila and 2nd runner up in the Maximum Groovity.
- The group is also one of the most awaited performers in Sayaw Filipinas every year.
- For years now, Lasallian Pointes N' Flexes Dance Company has been producing its major production throughout the years entitled "Dance Series," a collaboration of various dance artists from the university and other institutions within Cavite.
The group likewise produced five major concerts ("Voyage", "PRO Dance", "All That Dance", "Thou Shall Blink… It's Magic!" and "When at night…"), and has successfully staged some of the finest dance pieces.
- Must be an enrolled student of De La Salle University Dasmariñas
- Carries a minimum number of units imposed by the University
- Must have maintained a satisfactory performance in Academics
- Must have good moral character
- Must pass the screening processes of LPNFDC and Cultural Arts Office
- 25 – 100% tuition fee discount
- Excused from PE and NSTP
- Free training and workshops