The Master in Sustainable Leadership and Governance program highlights areas on local legislation, public policy, sustainable development goals, planning and management, entrepreneurship, environmental management, climate change, cultural and tourism management, ethical leadership, public relations, crisis communication, and other related topics.
The program is a fourteen-month-long intensive degree which will aid local government leaders in recalibrating their potentials in good and ethical governance. Each course is given twenty four (24) synchronous hours of lectures and thirty (30) hours of asynchronous engagement.
Intended enrollees: local government officials, LGU personnel and administrators, NGO personnel.
Master in Sustainable Leadership and Governance
- To provide a practical learning course on sustainable corporate leadership for corporate teams and middle managers;
- To introduce innovative paradigms on the day-to-day issues and concerns relative to corporate management; and
- To create a final coursework in a form of research paper or analytical paper.
ONLINE APPLICATION for 2nd TERM, SY 2020-2021 IS ONGOING!
CLASSES START SEPTEMBER 25
- Register and log in to DLSU-D Admissions Portal https://www.dlsud.edu.ph/aboutAdmissionsPortal.htm
- Complete the online application by filling in the required information on your DLSU-D Admissions Portal account then click the “Download Application” button.
- Send an email to the Director of School of Governance, Public Service, and Corporate Leadership with the following attachments:
- Accomplished form
- Scanned copy of TOR (transcript of records)
- The director will contact you via email for further instructions and you will be endorsed to the Center for Admissions and Scholarships (CAS).
- A notice of admission will be sent to you containing the payment instructions for the (non-refundable) application fee.
- Receive a notice of confirmation and enrolment via email after five working days from the time the proof of payment is received.
Interested applicants to the program may simply sed an email to School of Governance, Public Service, & Corporate Leadership