- Photocopies of documents about Cavite during the Spanish period found in the Philippine National Archives. The archival series pertain to the founding of towns, economic reports, geography, education, social and political history: Varias Provincias, Erección de Pueblos, Contribucion Industrial, Escuelas, Fincas Urbanas, Calamidades Públicas, Protocolos, Cédulas Personales, Prestación Personal, Elección de Gobernadorcillos, and Cabezas de Barangay.
- Minutes of the meetings of Imus municipal council from early 1900s to late 1950s.
- Vertical files include Cavite provincial/town profiles, photocopied literary and rare manuscripts.
- Photos of revolutionary heroes (1896-1898), prominent Caviteños, town churches, ancestral houses, patron saints, historical landmarks, industries, and others.
- Videos on Cavite folklore and tradition
- Diorama and paper sculptures of historical shrines and landmarks in Cavite, e.g. Aguinaldo Shrine, Baldomero Aguinaldo Shrine, and Bonifacio Trial House
Filipiniana and General Collection
- Books, majority of which deal with 19th century Philippines e.g. the Philippine Revolution of 1896-1898; the Philippine-American War and post war events; theories and methods of history-writing
- Photocopies of Sediciones y Rebeliones from 1795 – 1898
- Periodicals include various titles of journals on history, social sciences and literature
- References like The Philippine Islands, Philippine Insurrection Against the United States, Documentary Sources on Philippine History, Encyclopedia of the Philippines, Filipinas in History.
- Newspaper Articles on Cavite from 1928 to 1970s
- Cesar E. A. Virata Collection
- Alfredo B. Saulo Collection
- Benjamin M. Bolivar Collection
- Microfiche and microfilm reels from 19th and early 20th centuries. The microfiche and microfilm readers were acquired in 2003 through the DLSU Science Foundation. The microfilm reader Model 4601-02 with 14" by 20" screen and dual switchable lenses could read 16mm and 36 mm roll files. CSC has 211 microfilm reels and more than 791 microfiche in its collection.