- Reading Room: Open to the public
- Research Assistance: Indices, bibliographic information and guides on research are available
- Referral to other libraries and institutions
- Organization of Personal Collection on loan to the Center
- Other Services: seminars, exhibits, workshops, and consultancy
The CSC continues to expand its collection. It envisions a building of its own which will provide a spacious library and reading room for the reading public and researchers.
Guidelines for Researchers
- Present ID and/or referral letter to the CSC secretary.
- Pay research fee.
- Log name at CSC record book.
- The following are exempted from paying research fee:
- Students and faculty of De La Salle Philippines, Inc.
- Holders of DLSU-Dasmariñas Alumni card; high school students from "top 20 feeder high schools" provided by Student Admissions Office
- All materials are for Room Use only. Only six (6) researchers per day shall be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Use of library facilities includes access to CSC collections.
- Researchers will be accommodated everyday (except Wednesday – University Break) and on Saturdays (a.m. only).
- Chaperons are not allowed. Researchers must abide to the CSC rules and regulations.
Office ScheduleMonday — Thursday: 8:00-12:00 and 1:00-6:00
Friday: 8:00-12:00 and 1:00-5:00
Saturday: 8:00 – 12:00