The Reservations Office is a unit under the Materials Management and Ancillary Services Office that is in charge of managing reservations of the University's venues and facilities.
Guidelines for Reservation of the Ugnayang La Salle
- Requisitioner must secure a reservation form from the RESERVATION OFFICE (RO) five (5) days for internal user and ten (10) days for external user before the actual use.
- Reservation is considered temporary and is valid only for five days unless availability approved by Physical Education Department Chair (7am-5pm) and Sports Development Office (5pm-9pm) with the reservation approval of the Materials Management & Ancillary Services Director.
- Cancellation of reservation must be done at least 2 days before the reserved date.
- Requisitioner must present the approved reservation form to the guard-on-duty.
- Any equipment not available in the ULS may be requested separately from the Reservation Office.
- Cleanliness must be observed at all times.
- The following are not allowed inside the ULS:
- Chewing of bubble gums
- Using track spikes
- soccer shoes and in-line skates
- Spitting and blowing of nose on the floor
- Lighting candles and fireworks
- Sitting on the steel railing
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No use of Styrofoam
- No guns and deadly weapons
Specific Guidelines for Sports Activities
- Proper attire for players and students must be strictly observed.
- Only water jug for exclusive use of players during the competition is allowed inside the ULS.
- Reservation may be done by court area.
Specific Guidelines for Non-Sports Activities
- Bringing in of food and drinks is allowed only for banquet functions.
- Secure an approval with the AVCF for the place of the food if catered.