Student TransactionsStudents should transact at the transaction area at counters 11 & 12 for the following:
Assessment of fees
- Request for Statement of Account
- Request for refund of excess payments
- Student clearance
Payment of Fees
- Students can pay at counter 14, 15 or 16, or at any accredited payment centers listed:
- BPI Bills Payment
- Metrobank Bills Payment
- Union Bank Bills Payment
- SM/Savemore Bills Payment (Cavite Area only)
- Online credit card payment through student portal
- A student may pay in full or in installment. If payment will be made in installment, the scheme will be:
- 40% of total assessment upon enrollment
- 30% of total assessment on or before the 1st day of the preliminary examination
- 30% of total assessment or the balance on or before the 1st day of the midterm examination
- 4% after the 1st day of final examination period up to the last day of term break.
- 5% from the opening day of the new semester until full settlement of the account.
Blocking of Portal
The student’s portal will be blocked for those who were not able to pay their accountabilities two weeks before the start of the final examination.
- Refund for excess payment for the semester, other than the rebates, will be processed only upon request and will be required to submit the following documents: original registration form, original official receipts and dropping form.
- Student refund may be claimed at counter 13. Claimants should present valid ID. An authorization letter is necessary if another person will claim the refund. The representative should also bring a photocopy of the valid ID of the student and the representative.