The University Advancement Office is responsible for the planning, coordination and implementation of various resource mobilization, fundraising and advancement programs/activities of the University. Its main purpose is to develop a culture of giving among its constituents and to generate support for the University’s teaching, research and community service initiatives.
The University Advancement Office of De La Salle University-Dasmariñas employs several approaches in implmenting its development and advancement mission.
Acquisition of resources and movement of units towards the achievement of goals.
Identification of people and organizations who share the same values as the university, and taking steps to generate resources and to manage that relationship.
Creation and generation of support for University thrusts and initiatives.
- Respond to the challenge of providing full scholarship to 20 percent of Lasallian students by 2011
- Serve the needs of alumni, parents, faculty, support staff, friends, corporate leaders, and students when they are interested in “Passing along the Lasallian Tradition” to future students.
- Advance the mission of St. John Baptist de La Salle by providing students of modest means an opportunity for a quality, Catholic and Lasallian education.
- Identify creative programs and projects that would mobilize resources for the various needs of the University.
- Encourage investment in and advocacy for the University.
- Promote understanding and enthusiasm for the university in the minds of our stakeholders.