The Visual & Performing Arts Production Unit (VPAPU), which is supervised by the Cultural Arts Office and was established in 1996, is a multifaceted arts organization specializing in events, production and stage management, lighting design, and set/stage design.
The group is also into visual, graphic, and digital arts. VPAPU manages minor and major productions of the various organizations in the Performing Arts Group. The group also handles institutional, provincial, regional, national and even international events.
At present, VPAPU, with 26 full-pledged members, seeks to pursue its service by helping promote culture and the arts inside and outside the Lasallian community.
- Provide an alternative avenue for self-expression and creativity.
- Develop potentials and interests of young individuals in the production world.
- Expose the community to quality productions (e.g. musical/stage plays and variety/entertainment shows) in order to cultivate the talents of the members.
- Work hand in hand with the faculty, non-teaching staff and the whole student body in order to develop a harmonious relationship.
- Be of service while inculcating right conducts and values.
- Provide the whole Performing Arts Group assistance in the field of production management
- Stimulate cultural awareness of the community.
- Provide the community with excellence in terms of events production and stage management.
- Support the academic programs of the institution.
- Enhance the Faith, Zeal and Communion.