The Warehouse Office is a unit under the Materials Management and Ancillary Services Office that is in charge of managing goods and inventory intended for the different colleges and offices of the University. It specifically serves the following functions:
- Receiving of delivery goods/services acquired by the university.
- Recording and processing of delivery transactions as well as inventory management using financial software.
- Requesting and maintenance of materials for Warehouse Stocks such as:
- Electrical supplies
- Construction supplies
- Painting supplies
- Plumbing supplies
- MRO supplies
- Welding supplies
- Refrigerator and aircon supplies
- Office Supplies
- Releasing of stock materials to requisitioning department.
- Receiving, safekeeping and transferring of serviceable furniture and equipment.
- Handling request for donation of disposed furniture and equipment through the Materials and Equipment Management Committee ( MEMC )
- Issuance of Gate Pass