All DLSU-D Grade 7 students who were not able to join the NAT Orientation last June 10, 2016 are advised to report on July 12, 2016, 9:00am – 11:30am / DLSU-D High School Complex.
Please be ready to provide the following information:
- Learner’s Reference Number (LRN)
- School ID Number (Previous School)
- Previous School ID
- Certificate of Registration
Official List of Examinees and Room Assignments
Grade 7 National Achievement Test (NAT) will be on
July 15, 2016, 7:00am – 3:00pm at the High School Complex.
- Come ON TIME.
- Bring the following during the NAT:
Calculators and other gadgets are not allowed.
Wear maong pants and white T-shirt.
- (two) 2 sharpened lead pencils, sharpener and eraser
- snacks and lunch
- Identification Card and Certificate of Registration