In an effort to make the transition easier for foreign students who enroll at DLSU-D, the University has designated the International Student Office (ISO), under the Office of Student Services (OSS) to handle specialized functions concerning foreign students. The office facilitates a number of processes to make it easier for international students to study at De La Salle University-Dasmariñas. Specifically, the ISO performs the following functions:
- Applies and monitors the validity of foreign students' VISAs
- Updates foreign students with new rules and regulations concerning their stay in the Philippines;
- Conducts advising on matters concerning their status as students;
- Issues Enrollment Cancellation without prior notice;
- Provides assistance on special transactions that the foreign students encounter with any DLSU-D Office;
- Issues Waivers for Enrollment Cancellation for students who fail to submit renewed VISA on time;
- Provides assistance and consultation for Foreign Students’ concerns.